Friday, January 9, 2009

Crazy Weeks

Wow! New classes on Monday and then no school on Tuesday. Coming back to school on Wednesday was like starting the semester all over again. How crazy!



Alicia and I venting about our crazy start to the Spring semester. I love this girl! I don't know who I would spend my lunches with or walk with or go to games with if she weren't around! Hopefully next week is better for us both! You gotta love the chatty freshmen though! :

Mom, Samantha, Jennifer and Grayce Burgener, and I all go to Effingham tomorrow for Sam and Grayce to get fitted for their dresses. The invitations and program stamps should be finished at the Print Shoppe in the next few days. I'm ready to get everything wrapped up...so when we get our house...we can start painting and moving me in! I can't wait!

No comments: