Thursday, August 6, 2009

Oh..How Time Flies When You're Having Fun

I know I am WAY behind on posting and my mom keeps nagging at me to post..so here it is! I promise I will try harder to post at least once a week whenever school starts..being at home with so many things to do..the last thing on my mind is sitting behind a computer. ANYWAYS!! About 2 weeks ago, Rylan and I got to keep August for 4 days..and we had a blast with her!

Mom brought donuts over for breakfast for us and we ate outside on the deck.

We pulled out the red wagon for her to play with and she loved it..she tried to pull me in it..push me in it..she layed down in it..she even helped pick a few tomatoes from the garden and put them in the wagon to pull around.

However, she could not understand the concept of only picking red tomatoes! Funny stuff!

I took August to the city pool one day with Julie, Hilary, and Kristen. She latched right on to Hilary and Kristen because they kept taking her down the slide and under the mushroom.

1 comment:

Erin said...

This last picture cracks me up with all of their sunglasses!!!