Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Catching Up

I have been so busy lately that blogging is the last thing on my mind. Although some people think it should be the first..sadly enough, it isn't. So here goes on the catching up. Erin and August came over a few weekends ago and ate pizza with us. It was a much needed visit! We all get so wrapped up in our busy lives that we forget to sit down and just visit and enjoy our time together as friends. August instantly dug into the toy basket. Mom gave her a pink cowboy hat, so August had that on and she found the little sparkly microphone in the toy basket at my house and put on a show for us.

First she sang to Rylan.

Then she sang some more for Erin and I. Notice Mr. & Mrs. Potato head watchin her also! :-)
Later after we ate, mom & Pat and Bill & Deb stopped by on their way home from dinner together. So Pat taught August a song. He sang a line..then she sang the same line..and it's really not the perfect song for August to learn..as you can imagine, since Pat made it up!!

Also, notice how August is standing on a piece of wood from one of my baskets..it was her stage to perform on! I just love spending time with Erin and August!! I can't wait for the new baby to come too!!

No comments: