Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cheerleading Sleepover

Last Friday night, Alicia (my best teacher-friend & the other coach), had myself and all the girls over for a sleepover. Friday night, we went to a swimming party in Newton with the football boys. Then, after being stalked by beefcakes..we hauled everyone to Casey to stay at Alicia's house. Alicia and I hit the sack around 12:30..after sending the girls a text around 1 to be quiet..I finally fell asleep. The girls said they went to bed around 3. They're crazy! Saturday, after some minor car troubles with a girl's car..we went to the Casey pool. I have a really cute picture of Alicia and I sitting in the pool reading..however..I won't post that! :)  (You're welcome Alicia!) We took the girls to the Drive-In in Newton Saturday night to see Despicable Me. It was a really cute movie and I love the drive-in! Reminds me of when I was in high school and we used to go with the 'River Boys' every weekend. Good times!! Here are some pictures that capture only a bit of our weekend..the girls have some really good one's! I slacked big time at taking pictures..totally not like me! :) ENJOY!!






2 comments:

Liv said...

I cannot believe you posted that picture of me sleeping!!!!!! :'( I look horrible lol thats an odd sleeping position. and YAY! shoutout to beefcakes. but I am kind of depressed that you didn't mention the car-chalking. That was brilliantly planned!

Sydney said...

OMG! u should prolly take that pic of me sleeping off! haha andd good ole beefcakes(: haha it was a fun night! and i agree with olivia..the car-chalking was the best!!!(: we are evil lil ninjas! hehe i'll miss ya at the next several practices!:( bt have fun!