Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy 25th Erin!

My best friend Erin, over at The Michels Family, turned 25 yesterday! It's crazy that we're turning 25 this year. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago when we were......

dressing like this
(Oh the days of Mickey and wind-suits! Check out those white-wash jeans! Mom was always good at giving me perfectly poofy bangs!)

riding our bikes like this
(I love that I'm in PJs, Erin is in her swim suit, and Jen is in shorts with no shirt on. It could be any time of day and this is probably how we always looked when we were camping.)

receiving birthday presents and wearing matching outfits like this
(Jeans..white turtlenecks..matching suspenders..we are doomed to be like our mothers! They even dressed us alike when we were children! Ah!)

swimming like this
(Oh the days of swimming in your underwear..or diaper..whichever you prefer! :) I love the bright orange floaties..my Mickey Mouse ring..and your Mickey Mouse swim suit. But the ultimate best..is our mothers' bathing suits and hair! HA! Love you momma!)

lounging like this
(back: Jen, me, Derek, Erin   front: Leslie, Samantha   watching a movie on Bill and Deb's bed)

Love you Erin! I couldn't imagine my life without you..even if we are turning into our mothers! We're still the best together! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, my! Where did you find all the pics? I'm somewhere between laughing and crying at this. We are our mother's daughters! Love you! Here's to another 25! :)

Debbie said...

Oh Amy! You are too much! Love you a bunch!!

Jennifer said...

Pretty funny shit. She found these pics off of our wedding slideshow that never happened.