Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Past Two Months In Review

I have been harrassed about posting on my blog. I never have time anymore to even paint my nails..let alone post on my blog! ;-)  So here is the past two months in a quick review! Enjoy all the pictures.

Erin with Erin Michels Photography and me with AR Photography. We had a booth at the Bridal Expo at The Holiday in Olney. We had fun..of course!! With the two of us (similar to our mothers) there is always laughter and chocolate to be had!
Braeda sat in her high chair for the first time a few weekends ago while Rylan and I ate breakfast. I had to tie her in with two of my scarves, but she definitely enjoyed it!
Braeda with her sock-cow that mom got her in North Carolina.
Braeda and Delia...soon to be great friends..just like their mothers. 
McKenna Grace and Braeda Lynn playing together. McKenna is beginning to enjoy Braeda more..as she has 'new' toys. McKenna would give Braeda the keys (in McKenna's hands)..then yank them away from her. She has a lesson to learn on sharing and she better learn quick. Braeda will whopp her one when she's able to. :)
 Friends.
 This is HYSTERICAL! Samantha put Fluffy (mom's wig) on McKenna! We nearly peed our pants! Obviously McKenna didn't find it as funny as we all did.
 Walked outside to this as we were all leaving mom's last Sunday. Such a pretty snow!
 The food begins! I have been pureeing peas, green beans, and carrots. So far, she's not a huge fan of the peas..but she loves the green beans. We will try carrots later this week. If you do not make your baby's food, you really should try! It is incredibly easy and extremely cheap!!

No comments: