Thursday, April 23, 2009

An Eventful Week

Sam was over with her dog, Bryant, this weekend searching for Mushrooms. Bryant somehow managed to chase Stealy Dan up the tree and mom and Samantha thought it was a Kodak...more like a Nikon Moment..so they snapped a few pictures of Stealy in the tree. Funny Stuff!!
I was informed earlier this week that the kids at school have finally figured out who I am engaged to. I always talk about Rylan..and the juniors and seniors remember Mr. Rusk. They also know that I will be called Mrs. Rusk next year..but they have never put 2 and 2 together...until recently. And a group of them were apparantly talking in their Co-op class about how in the world he got me. They just could not understand why I was dating Rylan...I had a talk with a few other teachers about it this morning and I had to laugh. I just thought to myself...boy if I were in high school...they'd be thinking 'How did she get him.'

We had State Testing yesterday and today and I helped proctor them. Therefore this afternoon, I have to be here but I don't have to teach...I will probably help decorate for prom for a little bit..which is always exciting! Rylan is gone Friday night and Saturday...I'll be sure to take some pictures at Prom Saturday night while I'm chaperoning to show everyone!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Too funny...I have a feeling there are some girls that Travis ran around with in high school that are asking "Why her?"