Friday, May 1, 2009

Oh The Joys Of What Is To Come

Mom texted me this morning at 8:20 to inform me, "We made it to Florida! Let the fun begin!" I told her that I wanted to vomit on her! Then I got to thinking that someone else will probably do that for me this week..maybe not directly on mom...but surely they will on the beach! My guess would be my Aunt Lisa or Aunt Sheila! HA! Oh the stories they'll come back with..can't wait to hear 'em..let me tell ya!

Two words for you...ONE MONTH! Actually a day shy of a month..but how crazy is that! Things are really progressing with the wedding..the house however still needs some work. I just haven't had time to put things away and get everything organized the way I'd like for them to be.

Oh! Mom and I walked 7 miles Wednesday night. We stopped by Bill & Deb's for a glass of water and finished our walk. It felt great to walk that far..the most we've done so far is 6 and that's just to Mimi's and back..and of course we stop for about 30 minutes at her house so cool off. This past week I have walked a total of 24.5 miles. And I have lost a total of 17 pounds. Mom has lost like 24 or something..I don't know her exact number..and I sure don't wanna contact her because I'm sure they're on the beach right now!

Doesn't appear that I will get much wedding and house stuff done this weekend with how crazy it is looking! Saturday morning I have my first 5K..I'm probably walking it since my shin's are giving me fits and all. But I'm excited anyways! It's for a GREAT cause too! Rylan has the Trust Bank Garden Show all day that he has to take plants to sell at. Saturday night we are supposed to eat supper with Brock & Amanda Tarr. Sunday afternoon I have a baby shower for Sarah Horner to go to. And again..no time to do anything but be here, there, and everywhere. I'm definitely ready for things to slow down!!

3 comments:

Browningblog said...

Dear, you are probably going to be waiting for the next 30 or 40 years or so to slow down! And face it, everything you are doing is things you want to be doing. Your house will be your project forever--just look at your mom!
Glad they are having fun, I will REALLY be thinking of her next week when I'm sitting in meetings!

Erin said...

I had the same realization as you the other day...ONE MONTH!!! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to party like a rock star that night! I'll see you this weekend.

A said...

What?!?! This weekend?!?!? You're coming home?!?! You can come see my house!!!