Thursday, July 2, 2009

5 Years Already!

We had our class reunion Saturday evening at the Country Club. It just doesn't seem like we've been out of high school for 5 years! There was only about a third of our class there..but we got to see people that we hadn't seen in awhile. We had some good conversations..dancing..and way too many beverages. I didn't take my camera inside because I didn't want anything to happen to it..and I probably would have been the one to damage it that night! YIKES!
Below is a picture of Kate, me, and Krista Adams. We had a great time! I love these two!!

Kate is home for the week and she brought her Wii to leave at my house so I could try out the Wii Fit. Jesse and Kate came over Monday evening and played Mario..Rylan is definitely a little rusty on his video game skills!!

No comments: