Saturday, November 26, 2011

Uncovering The Good 'Ole Days

While putting up Christmas decorations today..I needed to glue something that was broken..and I didn't need a really strong bond and didn't want the glue to be seen. I knew exactly what would work..Elmer's glue!! I thought I had some with the scrap booking stuff in the craft room in the basement. So down I go..on the search for some glue. I wasn't sure I'd have any..but after a little digging..I found some! It must have ended up at my house with some of Samantha's scrap booking stuff..because much to my surprise..I found out that it was stolen glue..because it says Willy Diemel on it. If it was not stolen..then he must have a bottle that says Samantha Cummins or Leslie Cummins on it! This glue must be..at the youngest..10 years old!! (And it still does its job of bonding items together!) So the Willy Diemel glue..reminded me of St. Joe..and the days of sitting on the fire escape during recess..prayer buddies..singing 'Check Yes Or No'..Jump Rope For Heart..lining up outside under your bus number..and many other things! If you have any St. Joe memories..please share!!