Wednesday, December 3, 2008

4 lbs and counting

From Monday to Monday, I lost 4 pounds...that's even with 2 Thanksgiving meals in there! WOO HOO! I was so excited when I got on the scale Monday that I coulda peed my pants! That really made my Thanksgiving weekend! Rylan and I went shopping with mom and Pat Friday to Fairview Heights. Rylan and I only have 1 more shop to go to and we're done with our Christmas shopping! And..I already have all the presents wrapped! I'm so on top of things this year!

While in Fairview Heights, I bought new running gear. I finally got my UnderArmor leggings and mock turtle neck shirt to run in..and I picked up a new pair of Asics running shoes. Still going strong on the running thing! Not giving up yet..I've made it this far..why stop now right!?

Oh yea! Today is Mimi's Birthday! Everyone is taking stuff to her house for supper tonight! I got her a digital photoframe keychain. That way she can carry a picture of my beautiful face everywhere she goes! ;) haha! I know she'll love it though!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIMI!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

You had better watch it. You won't fit into your dress! Skinny Minnie.

A said...

HAHA!! NOT! Rylan said he would pay to get it altered if my dress becomes too big. He said keey loosing if I want to. :-P And by the way..I lost another pound today. ahahahahaha