Friday, December 19, 2008

Motivation!

Mom usually walks outside while I run to my podcast..and sometimes Pat goes too...to walk with mom! Last night..it was a little chilly and raining a slushy mix. I begged mom to walk with me and kept telling her that I was just trying to motivate her to go outside with me to exercise..she thought I was insane! I was finally able to light a big enough fire under her butt to spark a little interest in walking. I ran upstairs to hurry and get ready before she changed her mind..and when I got back down stairs..her and Pat were both going! Talk about motivation! Pat was convinced he was not going out with me..but when I convinced mom, Pat decided to go also! Talk about dedication..it was cold..and the roads were getting slick..but we had motivation pushing us along! Then Leslie came over..the girl that has NEVER worked out a day in her life..and she wants to start running and working out with me..WOO HOO!! I am a motivator!

1 comment:

Browningblog said...

Yes dear, and when I say something to your Mom she is going to tell me she can't believe you put that on the blog! LOL

It is great that your enthusiasm is rubbing off though! Think I will stick to the treadmill!