Monday, May 11, 2009

> 3 Weeks

Holy crap! I can NOT believe the wedding is less than three weeks away! And the weeks only seem to get crazier!

Friday was Olney's prom and Kristen and Blake were adorable, as usual! Kristen's dress was just beautiful..and she looked amazing of course!All my aunts & uncles on the Cummins side got Rylan and I a rock for our landscaping and some more chairs for our patio set. Now all we need is a grill and an umbrella and the deck will be perfect for entertaining!!
Saturday, Erin, Rachel, and I went to Berryville Vinyards to do some wine tasting. I've never been there before, but I love it! It's in the middle of no where..with a cute little shack and pond. We're gonna try to go there in the summer for a picnic and make a day of it. Then they have a huge Festival in the Fall where they release their new wines for the year and have a bunch of games and such for everyone, including children, to play! I can't wait!! It's a great place to take pictures too! Check out our photography blog for some cool shots I took!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I can't even believe that we dressed alike! We are our mothers! I didn't realize it until I saw the picture of the three of us.

A said...

HAHA! Me either until you mentioned it!! That is sooo funny!!