Monday, May 18, 2009

An Evening With August

Friday night Rylan and I were able to spend the evening with August. She came to our house and we played outside. She cleaned the helicopters out of the concrete pad below the drain spout and layed down in it.
I picked up a little lawn chair for her at a garage sale and got it out for her to use. She must have seen Bill or Travis lay back with their eyes closed and their feet straight out in front of them, because that is the first thing she did when she sat in the 'August Chair'. We found a robin's egg outside and mom and I were telling her to be careful with it because there is a baby chick inside of it. She was so excited and she played with it forever. Check out our Photography Blog to see more pictures of August and her egg.

After being so excited about the baby in the egg..she picked it up and shook it with excitement and it busted in her hand..she was NOT happy then! She freaked out but mom and I clapped and told her it was okay..but I had to immediately wash her hands..YUCK!
After washing August's hands, we played with Mr. Potato Head inside with Rylan. She was trying to be just like Mr. Potato head that I dressed up. (Notice he's sitting on my leg.) You can barely see the yellow earrings on her in this picture. And she's trying to put on the Mr. Potato Head shoes just like the Mr. Potato Head that I created.
She gave Rylan and Mr. Potato Head tongue and made him put it in his mouth so she could lick his Mr. Potato Head tongue with hers. Too funny!!!

I must say that she totally wore the both of us out. But we had a blast with her and we love her to death! She definitely makes us laugh!

1 comment:

Erin said...

This is too funny! I can't wait to see you guys in 1 week. You're almost married!