Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Crochet Hats



So I've been crocheting some hats and I'm so excited that I'm able to just pick up and run with it..especially since I haven't crocheted since I was a Freshman at Eastern. They are so adorable!! I am going to work on some scarves and put them on here too.
The infant/toddler/children hats are $15..scarves are $20 and adult hats are $20..scarves are $25. You can customize them any way you want..color..flower size..etc. The silk flowers do come off, whereas the crochet flowers are tied on..I can also layer the crochet flowers up to 3 layers deep.

I have so many ideas and whenever I get time to sit down and crochet some more this weekend..I'll do so and post pictures of them! I've had many high school students in my classes as for hats to match their winter coats..they love them! Let me know if you'd like one..any color and any size..



This one is for Travis and Amy Tarr's little girl..Marlee Belle..she was born yesterday afternoon. I got her brown cowboy boots with pink threading...so I made her a hat to match! TOO CUTE!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Where's Auggie's?