Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Haircut

Okay..so I'm ready for a new do. And I like messy but big hair..So I found this style that I LOVE! I would have the sides be long enough to hit my jaw line and I would have as much hair in my face..but I like the sweeping bangs and the messy/chunky look of it. It's very similar to what I have now..just a LOT shorter. I'm also gonna have my natural color pulled with a little bit of auburn and carmel chunky highlights. So..I need everyone's thoughts before I get it cut. Do you like it?? Is it me?? Do you think it would look good on me?Sometimes I think I'm as bad as Leslie..she gets a new haircut and then I get an itch to get one. HOWEVER..I have been thinking about either letting it grow or getting it whacked short again. And I'm leaning towards it being short....cuz I love being able to add height to it.

2 comments:

Browningblog said...

I like this a lot and believe it would look good on you. I really like short hair, every once in a while I get an itch to grow mine out- then some well meaning friend (who looks, acts, sounds, etc, EXACTLY like your mother) asked me what the heck I am doing to my hair. I usually have it back in shape within a couple days after that!

sheryl said...

I think it would be cute! :)