Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Girls Night

Kate came home for the weekend for Pat's birthday..so we decided to have a girls night, Saturday night, after we had dinner with the whole family. We spent most of our evening at Hi-Benders in Ste. Marie..dancing with Kenny Kraus..talking to Terri..a lady dad used to date..playing pool..and so much more.

Kenny nearly made me sick..he's such a great dancer! And it reminded me so much of the summer we spent so much time at the cabin and Leslie and Kenny would dance almost every night to whatever was playing.We had a GREAT night at Benders..it was definitely..well..almost the highlight of our night. The real highlight was Leslie and Kate sitting in the Alley behind the Gypsy duck taping Kate's shoe back together because I stepped on it. Too funny!! We were leaving the Gypsy and had our hands on the person's hips in front of us..running out the back door..and I stepped on the back of Kate's shoe. Directly after I stepped on her shoe and broke it..she said something to me like "Amy, you f***ing Wildebeest..it's not like you're Mufasa and I'm Simba and you're chasing me through the jungle trying to save me!" (It's from the movie LionKing!)
I nearly laughed my ass off! It was so funny!! And it's so Kate to come up with something like that! I laugh every time I even think about what she said! Oh what a great night!! Below is a picture of Leslie and Kate duck taping Kate's shoe back together..

Oh..did I mention that we ended up at the TownHouse in Lawrenceville..and I almost beat the crap outta this guy across the bar from me because he was looking at Leslie and Kate's boobs..Yah! I think I had my fair share of fun Saturday night..we're hopefully gonna do this every time Kate comes home because we had the best time ever!!



3 comments:

Erin said...

I love that you lost some of your clothing in the second picture! You girls crack me up. Can't wait to go out again with you guys!

A said...

Well..you see..Kenny bumped into me and I had a full mug..and it spilt on my shirt..so I took it off to dry..besides..I was SUPER hot from dancing..fun times!!

Unknown said...

I get pretty hot dancing too...not that kind of hot though WOOOO WOOO!
:)