Tuesday, January 12, 2010

KitchenAid Mixer

Sooooooooo I got a KitchenAid Mixer over the loooonnnggg weekend and I'm officially sold on it! I made 2 loaves of homemade bread and a batch of homemade cinnabon cinnamon rolls. YUMM YUMM! It was all so tasty and I really liked baking. I was a little scared of the whole yeast thing..but I didn't have any problems. Below are some pictures that I took while baking my first homemade bread.
Rolling the bread up and tucking the ends under to make such a pretty little loaf of bread.

Letting them raise before baking them.



In the oven.


The Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls were really good. A little messy..but good. We're gonna try a glaze icing next time instead of a cream cheese icing. We thought the cream cheese icing kind of over powered the cinnamon roll flavor. But it was still good.
Smearing the cinnamon mix on the dough before rolling it.

 Oh yum! The finished product! Half eaten! :-)
 

2 comments:

ldusablon said...

Yummy! Great job. I love my kitchen aid.

Unknown said...

Those look amazing...You will make me some next time I am around...alright fine I'll help.