Monday, January 11, 2010

Oh Where Has The Time Gone

I know..I know..I know! It's time to update this thing! Seems like when I'm home..there are too many other things screaming my name that need attention..that I don't have time to post something. So here goes..I'm gonna try to catch everyone up!

Christmas was great..between all 8 Christmas gatherings that we made it to..we were only nearly dead at the last one. We had 5 on Christmas day to go to..and the best are always at mom's and Rylan's parents. I love opening stockings at mom's! I get more excited about those little things than I do big presents..probably because mom puts only the best of things in our stockings though. Randy had Julie play Deal or No Deal this year..and she won a cruise to Cozumel..FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!!! Woo Hoo! We're going over Easter and I can't wait! I've never been on a cruise..and we're flying..which neither Rylan nor I have ever done either. So I am in for a real treat!

We spent New Years at the 'rent's house with some of their friends..it was either that or stay home. I'm just not a big fan of going to a HUGE gathering on New Years. Too many drunks out I guess. We played Partini..a game that Jen got Rylan for Christmas. It was really fun. We ended up with Sherri getting humped by Laney..and Sheila peeing her pants..Oh..and the Weilers winning all of the screw-your-neighbor money.

We're ready for Spring to come. It was SUPER cold the other day and Rylan asked me if we could just go out to Betty and Clarence's pond and sit on the dock and drink a beer...just for Summer's sake. I had to laugh and I told him he was crazy. We just love summer so much!

No comments: