Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Covered Bridge Festival

What a crazy weekend! Mom and I went to Rockville to stay with Sheila and Larry this weekend. We took Deb, Erin, and August with us. It was great to spend the weekend with them! We haven't done that since we went to Dresden, Ohio. We had a great time and found lots of good bargains! I have some awesome pictures that Erin and I took of August. I will try to remember to bring them to school tomorrow and upload them over my lunch!

Yesterday, Mom and I took Rylan's mom and grandma to Vincennes with us to try on my dress. Leslie and Lacey met us over there to give their input on how everything looks together. Julie tried on some mother's dresses also.Then we went to Lowe's to look at a new microwave and refrigerator. We also looked a prices of stoves and dishwashers. This whole starting out thing is scary! Rylan and I just keep counting our pennies for our down payment on our house and then planning out the next few summers of what to renovate and what to buy new. Crazy Crazy!

1 comment:

Browningblog said...

Welcome to the blogging world A! It gets addictive but I love the fact I feel like I am more in touch with my friends and their comings and goings than I have been forever.

And about the house, you know it will become your favorite hobby as well as your favorite place to be!