Thursday, October 9, 2008

Parent/Teacher Conferences

So I have officially had my first LONG day as a teacher. The Business Department had a curriculum revitalization meeting this morning at 7:30 with Administration and Guidance and we had Parent/Teacher Conferences tonight from 5-9. Needless to say, my day just keeps dragging on! However, parent/teacher conferences went very well. I did not get yelled at any..in fact..most parents and I got along really well, which is great from a teacher's standpoint! But I am dead tired and I have no motivation to do anything, and I was reading Mindy's blog and decided to create one of my own! What a brilliant idea! We have pt conferences tomorrow from 8-11:30 and then I am heading straight home to leave for the Covered Bridge Festival! Mom and I are going with Deb, Erin, and August and I am SO excited to spend the weekend with them! We are staying with Sheila and Larry and I know we will have a blast! We have food to eat, money to burn(not really tho!), beverages to drink, and laughter to share!

No comments: