Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Crazy Week and Weekend!

This week has been crazy! From my KickBoxing class on Monday nights to my Photography class on Tuesday nights to exercising every morning with Samantha and walking every evening with Abby, my weeks are so hectic that I can NOT wait for the weekends to arrive!

Rylan left early yesterday morning to take his FFA Officers to Indianapolis to National FFA Convention. And I just talked to my mom and she said he called her while he was watching Barak Obama give his speech at the Rally in Indy!! Mom and I are both completely jealous! I'm sure Rylan is enjoying it though. He should be home sometime tomorrow evening.

You would think that both of us would slow down during the weekends, but this weekend, just like any other, looks like it is going to be just as crazy as our weeks are. Saturday, Olney and Noble FFA are selling pork burgers at VTC for their open house, Randy's cattle sale is both Saturday and Sunday, Jon and Lisa's hayride is Saturday evening, 4th Sunday Family Night at church on Sunday...and the list goes on!

Amanda Tarr came into school yesterday to drop of some things for me and I showed her our napkins and programs. She loved the napkins and could not believe the picture of Rylan and I kissing when we were babies is real. Seems that we were just meant to be! ;-)

Hopefully we will find some time to spend with each other this weekend...plus relaxation! We both need that!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Amy, didn't you know...you don't get to relax anymore. And it doesn't get any better when you have kids.

Browningblog said...

I agree with Erin totally, just wait until the younguns come along!!

I told your mom you need to scan your napkins and let everyone see them, I think they are beautiful.

Erin said...

oooo...good idea. i don't think i've seen them yet.