Friday, October 24, 2008

Six Random Things About Me

The rules
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post(or as many as you want)
4. If you are tagged, do it and pass the tag along.
5. Enjoy Six Random Things About Me.

Six Random Things About Me
1. I have a serious OCD problem. Ask Rylan..he'll tell you. Every drawer, shelf, closet, etc. must be perfectly organized. AND I instantly know when someone has taken something without permission, because it is missing from it's place! Yes, I'm that crazy!
2. I can become very claustrophobic especially whenever I get hot in a small space. Elevators are my worst enemy!
3. I LOVE chocolate! I could eat it everyday of my life!
4. I make a 'To Do' list every night before I go to bed. Otherwise, I can't sleep because I have SO many things running through my head that I don't want to forget to do the next day. The list helps me get the items off my mind so I can sleep better. It's true!
5. Rylan and I had our first kiss when we were nearly a year old.
6. Although I love my career as a teacher, I would love to spend my life owning and working on a huge grain and livestock farm for a living with Rylan and our kids..when we have them. ;)

Um..yah..so those of 6 random things about me. I could go on and on with things that are totally random about me, but you only get to know 6 of the millions. ENJOY! Erin....now it's your turn!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I totally agree with 6...we are going to be just like our mothers. We will end up doing, and wearing, the same things!