Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Best Looking Bridal Party Ever!

Saturday was my Bridal Shower at the church. I got a TON of great stuff and will only have to return about 2 items! We had a good turnout...and all my bridesmaids and flower girls were there too! I must say that the picture clearly depicts how beautiful everyone in our bridal party is!

After the Bridal Shower, mom, Jen, Sheila, and I went to Vincennes to meet Erin, Deb, and August, and Julie, Hilary, and Kristen. The girls had to get fitted for their shoes..I had to try on my dress to see how I liked the whole bustling thing..and Julie needed to look at dresses. We had a great time and everyone got to see my dress!

Saturday evening, Bill, Deb, Erin, and August came over..along with the rest of my whole family and their boyfriends/fiances. We built a fire and cooked brats and smores on the fire. August was the life of the party..as usual! Doing anything and everything to get people to laugh!

Rylan..playing dolls with August.

August trying to walk in Tyler's boots.

1 comment:

Erin said...

We are beautiful, aren't we?