Monday, March 2, 2009

Wedding Stuff Underway Again

We met several of the groomsmen and ushers at Fessel's Saturday morning to get fitted for their tuxes. It was a little crazy seeing all of these people getting fitted..it put everything into perspective and made me realize that we have less than 3 months before the wedding. AHH! Below is a picture of my Uncle Jon Cummins getting fitted for a jacket by Mary Kocher. He's walking me down the isle, along with Pat.

When we finished at Fessel's, Rylan and I headed to The Giving Tree at Effingham to get Raeleigh Rusk fitted for her dress. She was priceless! She wanted to try on all the dresses and she knew if the dress was too big and if something bothered her on the dress.

I cannot wait to get Raeleigh, August, Grayce, and Dane together to play! I know they will enjoy each other and get along just fine.

No comments: