Thursday, March 26, 2009

We Love The Warmth

Mom and I have been walking outside a lot lately since it's been so warm. We walked last night with Lisa Ruesch and mom and I about killed her. It was her first day back to working out since last year and she nearly died. She'll catch up with us though if she sticks with it! As of this a.m...mom has lost 20 pounds total and I have lost 14. Holy crap!! I still have another 13 pounds to go till I get to my goal weight. But I have no doubt that I can do it!

I started doing Yoga with Abby that I worked with at CellOne. We try to walk together every Monday and Wednesday unless either of us have other plans. Then we do a 30 minute Yoga video by the lake on our Yoga mats. It is so calming and peaceful..right at dusk..the wind blowing the leaves and the lake..I love it! Talk about flexibility and elongating your muscles..Yoga does it for you!!

No comments: