Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bored in Class

Cheryl and I had a conversation earlier and have just finished it in class..and now we are cracking up at our totally random conversation..that makes no sense at all.

After we walked..we both had major wedgies and our undies were like stuck to our butts. So I told Cheryl that my ass was chapped and I asked her if she would rub chap stick on my chapped ass. She said no..so I told her that it chaps my ass that she won't rub chap stick on my chapped ass. Then I threw an alcohol pad at her and she told me to rub it on my chapped ass. I told her that would burn and I'd rather to have chap stick rubbed on my chapped ass. She said that it chaps her ass that it chaps my ass that she won't put chap stick on my chapped ass! HAHAHA!

We KILL ourselves laughing more and more each day!!

No comments: