Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Still Walking...

Mom and I are still walking with the group that we walked with last Spring...The Beach Girls. We usually do 3-4 miles each night together..and mom and I do 2 miles before we walk with everyone..so we get a total of 5 in each night. This past Saturday..mom and I met at 7 and we real ambitious..we walked 8 miles!! We ran half of it and walked the other half..we did it all in 96 minutes!! That's 12 minute miles..which is super awesome that we can walk/run that much and still be able to finish it with 12 minute miles!! It felt GREAT!! So far..mom has lost 27 pounds and she you can really start to tell. Her face is thin..and she's having to buy new clothes because hers are looking baggy and sloppy on her. I have lost 10 pounds(since we've been back from the cruise..cuz I gained like 5 on the cruise! HA!) I'd like to loose another 10 pounds before we go on vacation the first week of August. And then I'll gain like 5 of it back on vacation from food and booz probably. That's okay tho..vacation is too much fun..I'll forget about the weight for a week and just relax. Can't wait!!

No comments: