Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Whole New Vaca Style

I was introduced to a whole new style of vacationing last weekend. Part of our Christmas present was a cruise from Randy and Julie..for the entire family. We flew out of Indy Wednesday evening and stayed the night in Tampa. The cruise left Thursday afternoon. We sailed all day Friday..spent Saturday in Cozumel, Mexico..and sailed all day Sunday. We arrived back in Tampa Monday morning..flew out that afternoon..and arrived home around 9 last night. So needless to say..we are exhausted today! We had a great time though! The entire vacation was a whole new experience for me..I have never flown nor been on a cruise. But I really enjoyed it. Below are some pics from the trip.
Hilary, me, Kristen, Taylor
Waiting to get on our flight.
A view from where we sunbathed.
At dinner..having a 'SuperCharged' time.
Rylan..in Mexico.
There were paper-mache type items all over the place at the port.
Hilary and I
HAHA! I had to get a picture of this!
That's out boat behind us.
The Carnival Inspiration.
Puerta Maya was the port where our ship docked.
We shopped at the stores there and then went to Playa Mia beach.
This guy was super awesome! He was all dressed up and was doing dances.
This is a picture we had taken while we were on the boat.
It was taken on the 'dressy' night..after dinner.
Love the dress!!
Rylan and I with our waiter Jzolt.
The storm clouds that caused us turbulence while we were trying to land in Indy.
They were so pretty though!

What was only a 4 day vaca..seemed like a 10 day vaca. 
It was very relaxing.
We ate every 3-4 hours.
Went to bed around mid-night.
(I know..That's late for me! And it's a miracle..I didn't turn into a pumpkin!!)
Slept in till around 9 or so.
And...........I gained 5 pounds! :)
Gotta love a good vaca with the fam!

No comments: