Saturday, October 23, 2010

Last Game of the Season

We headed to Breeze Mater Dei last night for our last football game of the 2010 season. Alicia and I always have the best times together at games! (Along with having Sydney by our sides of course!) We were prepared for really cold weather. We had our UnderArmor leggings and mock turtle necks, scarves, hats, gloves, and several blankets. We were suited up for frost..and were plenty prepared! Newton lost 21 to 48. But the boys played one heck of a game against a bunch of giants. We are taking a small break before basketball season begins..and then cheer practice will start back up in about 2 weeks before games start. Alicia and I both need a break..BAD!! :-) We love each other and we love the girls..but we just can't handle the drama that happens amongst the squad. Ahh! Below is the last picture for football seaon of the girls and us. They are a little blurry because my girls don't quite know how to hold still...but we tried!


This is what we both looked like on the 2 hour drive home. We were exhausted! We got back to the school..woke up as we pulled in the parking lot..our contacts glued to our eyes..very grouchy and tired..I had a tummy ache..and I still had to drive 30 minutes home before I could go back to sleep. Oh what a night! I've been told basketball season is worse than football..double the games and late nights! I love it though!!

No comments: