Monday, October 11, 2010

Updates

I know! It's about time I post something right?! It's just been absolutely nuts these past few weeks! So I'm just going to give an update. Last week was Homecoming at Newton...there is only 1 word that can sum it up..CRAZY!! And that it was..I was not home any evening last week. Between classes and events at the school..my week was just insane. Friday night the boys played Mt. Zion and it was by far the most boring game I have ever seen. Mt. Zion's players are really rough and our boys took some really hard hits! We lost 0 - 28..I believe. Saturday..we got a 40" flat screen TV because ours died completely. Then....we got McKenna all day! We love her to death!! She's such a cutie!!

3 comments:

Mallory said...

i just wanted to inform you that the score was not "28-0"..it was in fact 42-0. looks like the cheerleading coach was thoroughly not involved in the game...hmmmmm!

mallory!

loser!!!!!!!!!!(brianne helregel)

A said...

I was too busy trying to stay warm! It was so incredibly chilly that night and we were completely unprepared for it! Besides..I was too entertained by you, Mallory, to even think about the game in front of me! :-P

Mallory said...

i do what i can :)